Wildlife Without Borders-Amphibians in Decline
The summary for the Wildlife Without Borders-Amphibians in Decline grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wildlife Without Borders-Amphibians in Decline: The Wildlife Without Borders- Amphibians in Decline program will fund projects that conserve the worlds rapidly declining amphibian species. Species eligible for funding are those frogs, toads, salamanders, newts, and caecilians that currently face a very high risk of extinction. Species should meet the criteria to be listed as Critically Endangered or Endangered on the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Red List. Species listed as Data Deficient on the IUCN Red List are also eligible if the applicant can provide information that suggests a similar urgency for conservation action. Species listed as Extinct in Wild are eligible if the applicant is proposing a reintroduction attempt.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wildlife Without Borders-Amphibians in Decline|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F14AS00155|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wildlife Without Borders - Amphibians in Decline|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 15, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Apr 15, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Apr 14, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jul 15, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants under this program can be: individuals; multi-national secretariats, State and Local government agencies; non-profit, non-governmental, community and indigenous organizations; and public and private institutions of higher education. U.S. non-profit, non-governmental organizations must submit documentary evidence of their Section 501(c)(3) or (4) status as determined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- How to Apply
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nikole Tucker, 703-358-2379
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • WWB-Amphibians-in-Decline
- • Wildlife Without Borders Amphibians in Decline
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)