Working to Heighten Awareness through the Media
The summary for the Working to Heighten Awareness through the Media grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Azerbaijan USAID Baku, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Working to Heighten Awareness through the Media: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for an Assistance Agreement for funding a program for Working to Heighten Awareness through the Media in Azerbaijan. The authority for the RFA is found in the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961, as amended. The Recipient will be responsible for ensuring achievement of the program objective to increase civil society's access to objective and varied information thereby promoting and supporting their participation in the Azerbaijani policy and decision-making process. Please refer to the full announcement for a complete statement of goals and expected results.
|Federal Grant Title:||Working to Heighten Awareness through the Media|
|Federal Agency Name:||Azerbaijan USAID Baku|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||112-04-007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 24, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Apr 26, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Apr 26, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Feb 13, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- The purpose of this program is to increase civil society?s access to objective and varied information thereby promoting and supporting their participation in the Azerbaijani policy and decision-making process. In support of this goal, designed progra
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Elizbarashvili, Valeri, Agreement Officer, Phone 995-99778540, Fax 995-32001013, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Elizbarashvili, Valeri
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Azerbaijan USAID Baku
- • Azerbaijan Business and Professional Association Development
- • Request for Applications (RFA) No. RFA-112-14-000001Azerbaijan Media Support Activity (AMS...
- • Azerbaijan Rights Consortium Project
- • 112-05-003 - Primary Healthcare Strengthening in Azerbaijan FINAL RFA
- • Rural Azerbaijan Business Development (RABD)