Youth Empowerment Activity
The summary for the Youth Empowerment Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Kenya USAID Nairobi, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Youth Empowerment Activity: THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ONLY.It is not a solicitation and is not to be construed as a commitment bythe U.S. Government or USAID to issue any solicitation or ultimately award acontract or assistance agreement on the basis of this RFI. USAID seeks to support evidence-based and evidence-producingcounty-level models that empower youth and connect them directly to social andeconomic opportunities to improve their livelihoods and well-being.
|Federal Grant Title:||Youth Empowerment Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Kenya USAID Nairobi (USAID-KEN)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFI001EDY|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 6th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 6th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 23rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 23rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 6th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 23rd, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- This is just a Request for Information for a Youth Empowerment Activity
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nancy Kleinhans
Acquisition and Assistance Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Agriculture and Rural E...
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Kenya USAID Nairobi
- • USAID East Africa Private Sector Engagement in Support of Prosper Africa
- • Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC)
- • Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program
- • Crops and Dairy Market Systems Development Activity