Youth Supervisor Training
The summary for the Youth Supervisor Training grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Youth Supervisor Training: The USFWS is not seeking applications. The USFWS plans to award this cooperative agreement under the Department Manual 505-2, using 2.14B(1) to justify a single source award to the Student Conservation Association (SCA) 2.14B(1) Unsolicited Proposal the proposal award is the result of an unsolicited assistance application which represents a unique or innovative idea, method, or approach which is not the subject of a current or planned contract or assistance award but which is deemed advantageous to the program objectives. The primary focus of the SCAs proposal is to cooperate with US Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) staff in the development and implementation of training programs for supervisors working with young people from ages 16 to 25 years old. The training will provide the USFWS and SCA staff the skills needed to worki with and lead youth in developmental opportunities in the field and office. This proposal is in alignment with the Secretary of the Interiors vision to inspire the next generation of conservation professionals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Youth Supervisor Training|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Employment Labor and Training Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-NCTC-2011-07|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 03, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 03, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 20, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 20, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 03, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- There is not an application process for Youth Supervisor Training. This is a notice of intent to award a single source agreement under justification 505 DM 2.14B(1) to the Student Conservation Association (SCA).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Georgia Jeppesen Branch Chief, Program Support Phone 304-876-7388
- Similar Government Grants
- • Service Training and Technical Assistance
- • Diversity Joint Venture
- • Wild about Nature: Connecting People with Nature
- • Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)
- • Land Trust Alliance Education Grant
- • Opportunity FWS-08-RO-649-001
- • Opportunity FWS-08-CGSRE-001
- • Fish and Wildlife Service, CESU Sole-Source Task Agreements under 505 DM 2.14 (4) - Unique...
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)