Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance 2014
The summary for the Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance 2014 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance 2014: The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) receives funds for implementation of the Yukon River Salmon Agreement with Canada which was reached in March 2001. The Yukon River Salmon Agreement of 2000 authorizes funds for implementation of the Agreement including funds for cooperative research and management projects on the Alaska portion of the Yukon River. The Service administers these funds through financial assistance on a competitive basis for projects/studies/events that advance the scientific community¿s and public¿s understanding of the biology and management of Chinook and chum salmon in the Yukon River of Alaska. The following is a request for conceptual project proposals of one year in length addressing the needs of the priority Categories and Factors listed below. Applicants are strongly encouraged to develop projects that incorporate local capacity with members of Yukon River communities in which they may be working. Coordinating projects with state and federal regulatory agencies is also recommended, but not mandatory.
|Federal Grant Title:||Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance 2014|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Food and Nutrition Health Information and Statistics Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F14AS00257|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 3, 2014 Submit one electronic copy of concept|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 3, 2014 Submit one electronic copy of concept|
|Posted Date:||Jun 24, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jun 24, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jan 1, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All potential applicants are eligible.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katherine Smiley, 907-786-3412
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance FY 2020
- • Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance FY 2019
- • Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance FY2018
- • Request for Conceptual Proposals for Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Projects
- • Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Assistance FY2016
- • 2013 Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Projects
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)