The summary for the Zambia Family grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Zambia USAID Lusaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Zambia Family: The purpose of this activity is to provide quality comprehensive, compassionate care and support services for orphans and vulnerable children(OVC) and people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) in targeted areas of Zambia with the goal of improved care and resiliency of these vulnerable populations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Zambia Family|
|Federal Agency Name:||Zambia USAID Lusaka|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-611-14-000005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 17, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 17, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 18, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Tier-two RFA to the Zambia Family Activity, so only those qualified local (indigenous Zambian)Applicants whose concept papers were successful and received a written invitation from the AO to submit a full application will be eligible for award under this RFA.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Charles Nyanoka
Acquisition & Assistance Specialist
Zambia USAID-Lusaka YOUR NUMBER
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Zambia USAID Lusaka
- • Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA)
- • Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activi...
- • Notice of Stakeholders Meeting on USAID/PEPFAR Strategic Plan for Strengthening Indigenous...
- • USAID/Zambia Solar Technologies Training