Zambia Orphans and Vulnerable Children Management Information System (ZOMIS)
The summary for the Zambia Orphans and Vulnerable Children Management Information System (ZOMIS) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Zambia USAID Lusaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Zambia Orphans and Vulnerable Children Management Information System (ZOMIS): The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission to Lusaka, Zambia is seeking applications restricted to qualified local organizations for funding a two-year program to support the Government of the Republic of Zambia's (GRZ) goal of establishing an effective and sustainable national OVC monitoring and evaluation system. The project addresses the data needs at the community, district, provincial as well as national levels. ZOMIS will provide the database for OVC programming as well as the data collection tools at various levels of OVC service delivery. This activity will contribute to the achievement of the USAID/Zambia Mission Country Development Cooperative Strategy (CDCS), Development Objective 3, Human Capital Improved, by reducing the impact of HIV/AIDS through a multi-sector response, as fully described in the following Request for Application (RFA). The ZOMIS project is expected to collaborate with two other systems strengthening projects: Zambia District Orphans and Vulnerable Children System Strengthening (DOSS) and Zambia OVC System Strengthening (ZOVSS).
|Federal Grant Title:||Zambia Orphans and Vulnerable Children Management Information System (ZOMIS)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Zambia USAID Lusaka|
|Grant Categories:||Information and Statistics|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SOL-611-12-000008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 14, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 14, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 12, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 25, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 14, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is limited to locally registered Zambian for-profit, non-profit and faith-based organizations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Abdullah Akbar Contracting Officer Phone 260211357433
U.S. Government [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Zambia USAID Lusaka
- • Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA)
- • Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activi...
- • Notice of Stakeholders Meeting on USAID/PEPFAR Strategic Plan for Strengthening Indigenous...
- • USAID/Zambia Solar Technologies Training