The summary for the test grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control OPHPR, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
|Federal Grant Title:||test|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control OPHPR (HHS-CDC-OPHPR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-TP17-1702|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 14th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 14th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||February 9th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||February 9th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 14th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 9th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Linton Browning
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control OPHPR
- • Engaging State and Local Emergency Management Agencies to Improve Ability to Prepare for a...
- • Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement
- • Hospital Preparedness Program - Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Emergency Response: Public Health Crisis Response
- • Hospital Preparedness Program - Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement