2004 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
The summary for the 2004 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Region 7, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2004 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals: The FWS Alaska Region Coastal Program is soliciting proposals for cooperative coastal projects with an emphasis on the watersheds of Southcentral and Southeast Alaska. Projects may involve habitat protection, restoration, research, public education, or other work benefiting coastal ecosystems. Projects may not involve political advocacy or litigation. We will give priority to projects which best meet the Coastal Program's mission to protect, restore, and promote public stewardship of coastal ecosystems for the benefit of fish, wildlife, and people. The program seeks to catalyze broad, innovative conservation partnerships, with particular focus on conservation efforts for migratory birds, anadromous fish, marine mammals, and endangered species and their habitats. Proposal deadline is 5:00 p.m. Alaska Time on January 31, 2004. Refer to the full announcement posted at http://www.r7.fws.gov/fisheries/restoration/pdf/proposal.pdf for mandatory application package contents and points-of-contact available to answer both technical and business issues related to your proposal, budget development, and completion of mandatory application paperwork.
|Federal Grant Title:||2004 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals|
|Federal Agency Name:||Region 7|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||701814R007|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Coastal Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 31, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Dec 16, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Mar 01, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Mar 01, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Goldberg, Gary, Agreements Specialist, Phone 907-786-3408, Fax 907-786-3923, Email Gary_Goldberg@fws.gov Gary_Goldberg@fws.gov Goldberg, Gary
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ducks Unlimited Black Rail Initiative
- • Coastal
- • Envirosurvey, Inc.
- • Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Prot...
- • 2006 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • 2005 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • Coastal Program: Announcement of availability of technical and financial assistance for FY...
- More Grants from the Region 7
- • Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R7
- • Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 7
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Cooperating Technical Partners Program Region 7