2008 HPP HIV Prevention FOA
The summary for the 2008 HPP HIV Prevention FOA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2008 HPP HIV Prevention FOA: The primary purpose or intent of this OWH program is to increase HIV prevention knowledge and reduce the risk of contracting HIV among young minority women. The OWH hopes to fulfill this purpose by providing funding to Minority Institutions to develop and implement a HIV/AIDS/STD prevention education program targeting young women on campus.
|Federal Grant Title:||2008 HPP HIV Prevention FOA|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WH-HPP-08-36|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Prevention Programs for Women|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2008 Refer to the grant announcement rega|
|Posted Date:||Jun 12, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 12, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 24, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$960,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible entities may include: non profit community based organizations, faith-based organizations, national organizations, colleges and universities, clinics and hospitals, research institutions, State and local government agencies, tribal government and tribal/urban Indian entities and organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Help Desk Support@grants.gov Support@grants.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY12 Request for Applications for the In Community Spirit - Prevention of HIV/AIDS for Nat...
- • FY12 HIV Prevention for Women Living in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- • FY12 Request for Applications for the HIV/AIDS Prevention and Support Services for Women P...
- • FY11 Campus Men Supporting Women s Health Project (CMSWHP)
- • FY10 Health and Wellness Initiative for Women Attending Minority Institutions
- • Request for Applications for the HIV Prevention Program for Young Women Attending Minority...
- • Prevention of HIV/AIDS in Women Living in the Rural South Program
- • Prevention for HIV Infected Women Living in Puerto Rico; and HIV Prevention for Women Livi...
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project