2009 Community Assistance for Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota
The summary for the 2009 Community Assistance for Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of the Interior, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2009 Community Assistance for Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota: To promote community assistance programs that will be used to develop local capability including, but not limited to; Wildfire planning, wildfire mitigation actions, and wildland fire education/prevention. To promote community-wide wildfire protection planning; conduct education programs about wildfire; and implement hazardous fuels reduction activities and related monitoring, on federal land, or on adjacent non-federal land, that reduce the wildfire risk to communities and benefit resources on federal land.
|Federal Grant Title:||2009 Community Assistance for Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of the Interior|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BLM-MT-RFA09-0801|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fire Plan - Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 01, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 01, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Jan 29, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Feb 02, 2009|
|Archive Date:||May 22, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lori J Andersonlanderso@blm.gov
Grants Management Officer [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management California Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance P...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Fuels Management an...
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Fuels Management and Community Fire Ass...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Idaho Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Progra...
- • Bureau of Land Management IIJA Alaska Hazardous Fuels Management and Community Fire Assist...
- • Rural Fire Assistance (RFA)
- • Communties at Risk Program
- • Communities at Risk Program
- More Grants from the Department of the Interior
- • FY 2023 Energizing Insular Communities Program
- • OIA Technical Assistance Program 2023
- • OIA Maintenance Assistance Program 2023
- • Inflation Reduction Act funding - 2023
- • OIA-BIL Activity 8 - Restore native vegetation and mitigate environmental hazards on mined...