2015 Conservation Innovation Grants
The summary for the 2015 Conservation Innovation Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NRCS Arkansas State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2015 Conservation Innovation Grants: The purpose of CIG is to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies, while leveraging the Federal investment in environmental enhancement and protection in conjunction with agricultural production. CIG projects are expected to lead to the transfer of conservation technologies, management systems, and innovative approaches (such as market-based systems) into NRCS technical manuals and guides or to the private sector. CIG is used to apply or demonstrate previously proven technology to increase adoption with an emphasis on opportunities to scale proven, emerging conservation strategies. CIG does not fund research projects, with the exception of on-farm conservation research. On-farm conservation research is defined as an investigation conducted to answer a specified conservation -related question using a statistically valid design, while employing farm-scale equipment on farm fields.
|Federal Grant Title:||2015 Conservation Innovation Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||NRCS Arkansas State Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-CIG-AR-15-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 15, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 15, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Apr 27, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 27, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jul 15, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
City or township governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- AR CIG Website
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Holly Anderson
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone (501) 301-3154
NRCS-Arkansas State Office 501.301.3154
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the NRCS Arkansas State Office
- • Announcement for Funding Opportunity - Agricultural Conservation Easement Program Design a...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Announcement for Program Funding - Ar...
- • Arkansas CIG 2013
- • Arkansas Final CIG
- • Arkansas CIG 2012