Arkansas Final CIG
The summary for the Arkansas Final CIG grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NRCS Arkansas State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Arkansas Final CIG: This opportunity is the final phase of the Arkansas State Component of the Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) program for fiscal year 2012. CIG is intended to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies within the state of Arkansas while leveraging the Federal investment in environmental enhancement and protection in conjunction with agricultural production. CIG projects are expected to lead to the transfer of conservation technologies, management systems, and innovative approaches into NRCS policy, technical manuals, guides, and references, or to the private sector. CIG does not fund research projects and is used to apply or demonstrate previously proven technology.
|Federal Grant Title:||Arkansas Final CIG|
|Federal Agency Name:||NRCS Arkansas State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-AR-12-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 22, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 22, 2012|
|Archive Date:||May 20, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Open only to applicants previously selected under the pre-proposal phase under Opportunity USDA-NRCS-AR-12-001
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Holly Anderson Grants & Agreements Specialist Phone (501) 301-3154
Arkansas State Office [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the NRCS Arkansas State Office
- • Announcement for Funding Opportunity - Agricultural Conservation Easement Program Design a...
- • 2015 Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Announcement for Program Funding - Ar...
- • Arkansas CIG 2013
- • Arkansas CIG 2012