2018 Afghanistan and Pakistan
The summary for the 2018 Afghanistan and Pakistan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2018 Afghanistan and Pakistan: This is a funding opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and other vulnerable populations in Afghanistan and Pakistan. For Afghanistan, proposals must focus on activities supporting protection, gender-based violence prevention and response, education, livelihoods, and/or mental health and psychosocial assistance. For Pakistan, proposed programs should address protection, gender-based violence, livelihoods and/or education. Because of PRM's mandate to provide protection, assistance, and sustainable solutions for refugees and victims of conflict, PRM will consider funding only those projects that include a target beneficiary base of at least 50 percent refugees or returnees.
|Federal Grant Title:||2018 Afghanistan and Pakistan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (DOS-PRM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SFOP0003682|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 15th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 15th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||January 29th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||January 29th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 29th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Overseas Refugee Assistance
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement. Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer (as listed below) on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to Opportunity in SAMS Domestic - Updated
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Amiee McGimpsey
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2019 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey
- • 2018 Tibetan Refugees in India and Nepal
- • FY 2018 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerabl...
- • 2017 Nepal, India, Sri Lanka
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting Refugees and Other Vulne...
- • Shelter for Afghan Returnees in Support of the Government of Afghanistan's Land Distributi...
- • NGO Projects for Afghan Refugees and Returnees
- • FY 2006 Assistance to Iraqi Returnees and Refugees
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • 2020 RSC MENA and RSC TuME Notice of Funding Opportunity
- • 2019 Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela
- • 2019 Turkey Non-Syrians
- • 2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia
- • 2019 South Africa