2018 Colombia Venezuela Ecuador
The summary for the 2018 Colombia Venezuela Ecuador grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2018 Colombia Venezuela Ecuador: PRM seeks NGO proposals that primarily support Colombian refugees in Ecuador and Venezuela, and Colombian Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Colombia. These proposals should fill critical gaps in humanitarian assistance and local integration support for particularly vulnerable asylum seekers and refugees, including women, Afro-Colombians, and indigenous populations. Proposed activities should aim to improve beneficiaries' self-reliance and form alliances with public institutions to improve their capacity to provide basic services to persons of concern. Within each country, programs should focus on areas with significant populations of refugees and asylum seekers and weak institutional capacity, including in both rural and urban settings. Because of PRM's mandate to provide protection, assistance, and sustainable solutions for refugees and victims of conflict, PRM will consider funding only those projects that include a target beneficiary base of at least 50 percent refugees/IDPs/other populations of concern.
|Federal Grant Title:||2018 Colombia Venezuela Ecuador|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (DOS-PRM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SFOP0003989|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 19th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 19th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||February 15th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||February 15th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||April 18th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 15th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Overseas Refugee Assistance
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- (1) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education; (2) Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education; and (3) International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement. Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for projects should contact the PRM Program Officer (as listed below).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to Opportunity in www.state.gov
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michael Goddard
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2019 Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela
- • 2019 Venezuelan Refugee and Migrant Regional Response
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting asylum seekers and vulnerable mi...
- • 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefitting Individuals at risk of Sta...
- • FY2006 NGO Guidelines for Andes Programs
- • 2007 NGO Guidelines for the Andes
- • FY2008 PRM Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs in Colombia and the Andes Reg...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • 2020 RSC MENA and RSC TuME Notice of Funding Opportunity
- • 2019 Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela
- • 2019 Turkey Non-Syrians
- • 2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia
- • 2019 South Africa