2019 Venezuelan Refugee and Migrant Regional Response
The summary for the 2019 Venezuelan Refugee and Migrant Regional Response grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2019 Venezuelan Refugee and Migrant Regional Response: Concept note activities should primarily support Venezuelan refugees, asylum seekers, and migrants in Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Brazil, the Caribbean region (defined below), or the Central American region (defined below). Because of PRM's mandate to provide protection, assistance, and sustainable solutions for refugees, asylum seekers and other migrants in situations of vulnerability, PRM will consider funding only those projects that include a target beneficiary base of at least 51 percent refugees/asylum seekers/vulnerable migrants.
|Federal Grant Title:||2019 Venezuelan Refugee and Migrant Regional Response|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (DOS-PRM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SFOP0005582|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 18th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 18th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 7th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 7th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 8th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Overseas refugee assistance
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- i. Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education ii. Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher educationiii. International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement. Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer (as listed below) on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to Opportunity at www.state.gov
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Heather Davenport
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2019 Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting asylum seekers and vulnerable mi...
- • 2018 Colombia Venezuela Ecuador
- • 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefitting Individuals at risk of Sta...
- • 2017 Colombia, Ecuador, Panama and Venezuela
- • FY2006 NGO Guidelines for Andes Programs
- • 2007 NGO Guidelines for the Andes
- • FY2008 PRM Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs in Colombia and the Andes Reg...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • 2020 RSC MENA and RSC TuME Notice of Funding Opportunity
- • 2019 Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela
- • 2019 Turkey Non-Syrians
- • 2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia
- • 2019 South Africa