2020 Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru Full Proposal
The summary for the 2020 Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru Full Proposal grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2020 Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru Full Proposal: Proposed activities should primarily support any of the following populations of concern: Venezuelan refugees, asylum seekers, and vulnerable migrants in Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru. Combined proposals that also target victims of internal displacement and confinement in Colombia, or combined proposals that also target Colombian refugees, asylum seekers, and vulnerable migrants in Ecuador, will also be considered. All proposed programs should target the most vulnerable and under-served groups among the population(s) of concern. Such groups may include, but are not limited to, children, particularly unaccompanied and separated children and adolescents; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex (LGBTI) individuals; older persons; the sick; persons with disabilities; members of minority communities, such as indigenous persons and Afro-Colombians; and survivors, or those at risk, of gender-based violence. Programs must demonstrate what steps have been taken to meet the specific and unique protection and assistance needs of these vulnerable groups effectively. Proposals must support one or more of the following program areas: 1. Humanitarian Protection and Assistance and 2. Interim and Durable Solutions.
|Federal Grant Title:||2020 Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru Full Proposal|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (DOS-PRM)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SFOP0006505|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 8th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 8th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 20th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 20th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 20th, 2020|
- Category Explanation
- Overseas Refugee Assistance
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- i. Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher educationii. Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher educationiii. International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement. Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer (as listed below) on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to Opportunity at www.state.gov
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Heather Davenport
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2019 Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela
- • 2019 Venezuelan Refugee and Migrant Regional Response
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting asylum seekers and vulnerable mi...
- • 2018 Colombia Venezuela Ecuador
- • FY2006 NGO Guidelines for Andes Programs
- • 2007 NGO Guidelines for the Andes
- • FY2008 PRM Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs in Colombia and the Andes Reg...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • Programs Benefiting Refugees and Vulnerable Populations in Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger...
- • 2020 Projects Benefiting Refugees in Chad, DRC, and Nigeria
- • FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Innovation in Child Protection
- • 2020 Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda
- • 2020 Egypt