2020 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs
The summary for the 2020 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2020 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs: This funding opportunity has two goals: Goal 1: Strengthen integrated state or regional networks that address the social and behavioral determinants of health of older adults and adults with disabilities. Goal 2: Significantly increase the number of older adults and adults with disabilities who participate in evidence-based community programs to reduce falls and falls risk.
|Federal Grant Title:||2020 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2020-ACL-AOA-FPSG-0367|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 31st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 31st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||November 25th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||November 25th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||March 1st, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 18th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shannon Skowronski
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2020 Empowering Communities to Reduce Falls and Falls Risk
- • 2019 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program
- • 2018 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program financed by Prevention and Public Health Fund
- • Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2017 Prevention and Health Fun...
- • National Falls Prevention Resource Center Financed Solely by 2016 Prevention and Public He...
- • PPHF - 2014 - Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention ...
- • PPHF- 2014 - National Falls Prevention Resource Center Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention ...
- • PPHF - 2015 - Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2015 Prevention ...
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program