A Pilot Program to Educate Vulnerable Populations about Fish Advisories in Michigan
The summary for the A Pilot Program to Educate Vulnerable Populations about Fish Advisories in Michigan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
A Pilot Program to Educate Vulnerable Populations about Fish Advisories in Michigan: PA03084 Summary FedBizOpps/Sec Forecast CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?A Pilot Program to Educate Vulnerable Populations about Fish Advisories in Michigan.? Approximately $300,000 is available to fund two awards to political subdivisions of the state of Michigan, including federally recognized Indian tribal governments and tribal organizations, State organizations, including universities, State colleges, and State research institutions that meet the state?s legislative definition of a State entity or political subdivision. The purpose of the program is to conduct community-based research to assess the knowledge of and adherence to fish health advisories in vulnerable populations who reside in the Upper Peninsula of the state of Michigan. The estimated funding award date is September 15, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||A Pilot Program to Educate Vulnerable Populations about Fish Advisories in Michigan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03084|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Great Lakes Human Health Effects Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 21, 2003 Applications must be received by 4 p|
|Posted Date:||Jun 20, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Aug 20, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Aug 20, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Waters, Kellee, Technical Clerk, Phone 770-488-2744, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Waters, Kellee
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Great Lakes Human Health Effects Research Program
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2