The Great Lakes Human Health Effects Research Program
The summary for the The Great Lakes Human Health Effects Research Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The Great Lakes Human Health Effects Research Program: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "The Great Lakes Human Health Effects Research Program (R01)." Approximately $1,200,000 will be available in fiscal year 2007 to fund approximately five - seven awards. The purpose of the program is to support independent investigator initiated research (R01s) to assess in persons from the Great Lakes states the adverse human health effects of water pollutants via the diet, i.e., the consumption of contaminated fish from the Great Lakes. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/TS-07-001.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2007.
|Federal Grant Title:||The Great Lakes Human Health Effects Research Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-TS-07-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Great Lakes Human Health Effects Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 23, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Feb 23, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 23, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 23, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$140,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Political subdivisions of States(in consultation with States) State Health Departments State Universities State Colleges State Research Institutions
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770/488-2700 email@example.com Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • A Pilot Program to Educate Vulnerable Populations about Fish Advisories in Michigan
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2