ADAPT: Adopting and Demonstrating the Adaption of Prevention Techniques - Supplement
The summary for the ADAPT: Adopting and Demonstrating the Adaption of Prevention Techniques - Supplement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
ADAPT: Adopting and Demonstrating the Adaption of Prevention Techniques - Supplement: PA04064 Supplement Summary FedBizOpps/Sec Forecast CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a supplement to the program announcement entitled ?ADAPT: Adopting and Demonstrating the Adaptation of Prevention Techniques.? Approximately $5,000,000 is available over the two-year project period to fund three to five awards to grantees currently funded under CDC PA 04064. The purpose of the program is to improve understanding of the processes needed for adapting evidence-based interventions to fit new conditions or populations and to pilot CDC-developed draft guidance for adaptation. The estimated funding award date is September 30, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||ADAPT: Adopting and Demonstrating the Adaption of Prevention Techniques - Supplement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04064-Supplement|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immunodeficiency Virus Syndrome (AIDS) Surveillance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 22, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Aug 25, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Aug 25, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Oct 22, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may only be submitted by grantees currently funded under CBO PA 04064 who are eligible to apply for supplemental funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)
- • National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)
- • Augmenting Laboratory Outcomes in HIV Assessment (ALOHA)
- • Morbidity and Risk Behavior Surveillance
- • Monitoring Atypical HIV Strains Among Persons Newly Diagnosed with HIV Using Dried Blood S...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2