Augmenting Laboratory Outcomes in HIV Assessment (ALOHA)
The summary for the Augmenting Laboratory Outcomes in HIV Assessment (ALOHA) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Augmenting Laboratory Outcomes in HIV Assessment (ALOHA): CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Augmenting Laboratory Outcomes in HIV Assessment. Approximately $500,000 will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund between five and seven awards. The purpose of this program is to augment routine HIV/AIDS surveillance data collection for the purpose of assessing the completeness and validity of laboratory (i.e., CD4 count and viral load) and opportunistic infection information. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Augmenting Laboratory Outcomes in HIV Assessment (ALOHA)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-AA120|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immunodeficiency Virus Syndrome (AIDS) Surveillance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 05, 2005 Applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on|
|Posted Date:||Jul 11, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jul 11, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Sep 04, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are state, city or territorial health departments currently engaged in HIV/AIDS surveillance funded through CDC Program Announcement 04017. Please see the full announcement, located at www.cdc.gov, for details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)
- • National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)
- • ADAPT: Adopting and Demonstrating the Adaption of Prevention Techniques - Supplement
- • Morbidity and Risk Behavior Surveillance
- • Monitoring Atypical HIV Strains Among Persons Newly Diagnosed with HIV Using Dried Blood S...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2