ADRC Options Counseling and Assistance Programs
The summary for the ADRC Options Counseling and Assistance Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration on Aging, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
ADRC Options Counseling and Assistance Programs: To serve as visible and trusted sources of information on the full range of long-term care options that are available in the community, including both institutional and home and community-based care; to provide personalized and consumer friendly assistance to empower people to make informed decisions about their care options; to provide coordinated and streamlined access to all publicly supported long-term care options so that consumers can obtain the care they need through a single intake, assessment and eligibility determination process; to help people to plan ahead for their future long-term care needs; and to assist, in coordination with the State Health Insurance Assistance Program, Medicare beneficiaries in understanding and accessing the Prescription Drug Coverage and prevention health benefits available under the Medicare Modernization Act.
|Federal Grant Title:||ADRC Options Counseling and Assistance Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration on Aging|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2010-AOA-OC-1025|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Special Programs for the Aging_Title IV_and Title II_Discretionary Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 03, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 29, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only a State agency or instrument of a State from a State that: 1) received an award to implement ADRCs through the AoA and CMS ADRC grants funded in fiscal years 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2009, and/or the CMS Person-Centered Hospital Discharge Planning Model Grants funded in fiscal years 2008 and 2009 may apply for this funding opportunity; and 2) continues to implement and operate the ADRC activities funded through their grant award(s), may apply for this funding opportunity. AoA will accept only one application per State. The applicant agency must have the support and active participation of the State Unit on Aging, the Single State Medicaid Agency, and State Disability Agencies where applicable. "State" refers to the definition provided under 45 CFR 74.2. Executive Order 12372 is not applicable to these grant applications.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sean Lewis Grants Management Specialist Phone 202-357-3445
Agency Contact [Sean.Lewis@aoa.hhs.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Volunteer Care Corps
- • Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services
- • Legal Assistance Enhancement Program
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Promoting Aging In Place by Enhancing Access to Home Modifications
- • Aging In Place Initiative, Denver, Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service - Sarasota,FL
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service of Southern Arizona, Inc. - Tucson,AZ
- More Grants from the Administration on Aging
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations Impacted by N...
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impa...
- • Building the Business Capacity of Aging and Disability Community-Based Networks for Manage...