ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Physician Faculty Development in Primary Ca
The summary for the ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Physician Faculty Development in Primary Ca grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Physician Faculty Development in Primary Ca: This announcement solicits applications under the Recovery Act for Training in Primary Care Medicine to support Physician Faculty Development. More specifically funds may be used to plan, develop, and operate a program for the training of physicians who plan to teach in family medicine, general internal medicine, or general pediatrics training programs. Funds may be used to plan, develop, and operate a program for the training of physicians teaching in community-based settings. Funds may be used to provide financial assistance in the form of traineeships and fellowships to physicians who are participants in any such programs and who plan to teach or conduct research in a family medicine, general internal medicine, or general pediatrics training program.
|Federal Grant Title:||ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Physician Faculty Development in Primary Ca|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Health Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-10-232|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 21, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 21, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 22, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 23, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 20, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$51,103,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||78|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible entities include accredited public or nonprofit private hospitals, schools of medicine or osteopathic medicine, academically affiliated physician assistant training programs, or a public or private nonprofit entity, including geographically separate campus (allopathic and osteopathic) of which the Secretary has determined is capable of carrying out such grants. As previously required, the training activities must be conducted by an accredited entity. Therefore, either the applicant or a partner organization responsible for the training must be accredited.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Daniel Mareck Director, Division of Medicine and Dentistry BHPr, HRSA e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 301 443-1467 Fax: 301 443-1945 Program Contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • ARRA: Faculty Development in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental Hy...
- • ARRA: Postdoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental ...
- • ARRA: Dental Faculty Loan Repayment
- • ARRA: Predoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental H...
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Administrative Academic Units in Primary Care
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Pre-doctoral Training in Primary C...
- • Recovery Act -ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Administrative Acade...
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Physician Faculty Development in P...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care