Academic Units for Primary Care Training and Enhancement
The summary for the Academic Units for Primary Care Training and Enhancement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Academic Units for Primary Care Training and Enhancement: This announcement solicits applications for the Academic Units for Primary Care Training and Enhancement (AU-PCTE) program. The overarching purpose of the AU-PCTE program is to establish, maintain or improve academic units or programs that improve clinical teaching and research in the fields of family medicine, general internal medicine, or general pediatrics in order to strengthen the primary care workforce. The goal of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to establish academic units to conduct systems-level research to inform primary care training; disseminate best practices and resources; and develop a community of practice to promote the widespread enhancement of primary care training to produce a diverse, high quality primary care workforce, in order to help all training programs enhance the training in primary care and in order to promote and disseminate research and best practices that result in providing higher quality and access of care to underserved communities.  Section 747(b)(1)(A) of the Public Health Service Act.
|Federal Grant Title:||Academic Units for Primary Care Training and Enhancement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-16-041|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Grants for Primary Care Training and Enhancement|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 22, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 22, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Nov 20, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Nov 20, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Mar 22, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible entities include accredited schools of allopathic or osteopathic medicine.
Faith-based and community-based organizations, tribes and tribal organizations may apply for these funds, if otherwise eligible.
Applicants must be located in the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Republic of Palau, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, or the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Irene Sandvold at (301)443-2295 or email email@example.com
Health Resources and Services Administration 301-443-7432
- Similar Government Grants
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement:Residency Training in Primary Care (PCTE-RTPC) Progr...
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Prog...
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Training Primary Care Champions
- • Primary Care Training and Enhancement Program
- • Residency Training in General and Pediatric Dentistry
- • Academic Administrative Units in Primary Care
- • Faculty Development in Primary Care
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program
- • Opioid-Impacted Family Support Program
- • U5D MCH Pediatric Research Network Program (PedsRN)
- • U4D Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Pregnancy-Related Care Research Network (PRC-RN) Progr...
- • Emergency Medical Services for Children Innovation and Improvement Center