Access to Integrated Employment: National Data Collection on Day and Employment Services for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities
The summary for the Access to Integrated Employment: National Data Collection on Day and Employment Services for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Access to Integrated Employment: National Data Collection on Day and Employment Services for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities: The “Access to Integrated Employment: National Data Collection on Day and Employment Services for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities” project is a longitudinal study describing day and employment services nationwide for individuals with developmental disabilities. The project will: Study the effectiveness of state developmental disabilities agencies and vocational rehabilitation agencies in promoting full inclusion of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities through employment and other community activities Describe national trends in the employment and economic status of youth and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities on a state and national basis Highlight practices and outcomes in the transition from school to employment and promote policy enhancing integrated employment at both the systems and customer levels Develop guidelines for community-based non-work activities Implement www.statedata.info External Web Site Policy, a website illustrating service system investment in day and employment services, and www.realworkstories.org External Web Site Policy, a website featuring successes of youth with intellectual and developmental disabilities in paid jobs in their communities Provide an online catalog of innovative state-level strategies that influence policy and facilitate access to integrated employment Collaborate with other AoD data collect projects to show targeted current year and longitudinal data on the project website.
|Federal Grant Title:||Access to Integrated Employment: National Data Collection on Day and Employment Services for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2018-ACL-AOD-DNPA-0295|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 23rd, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 23rd, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 22nd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 22nd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 22nd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$345,550|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 22nd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katherine Cargill-Willis
- Similar Government Grants
- • Alternatives to Guardianship Youth Resource Center
- • Closing the Health Disparity Gap for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabiliti...
- • Supported Decision Making Across the Lifespan Planning Grant
- • Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities
- • Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Ho...
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 for Military Families
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 Centers
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program