Administrative Support for the Klamath Network-Southern Oregon University Inventory, Monitoring, and Research Partnership
The summary for the Administrative Support for the Klamath Network-Southern Oregon University Inventory, Monitoring, and Research Partnership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Administrative Support for the Klamath Network-Southern Oregon University Inventory, Monitoring, and Research Partnership: United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Task Agreement # P13AC00714 under Cooperative Agreement H8W07110001 with Southern Oregon University, a partner under the Pacific Northwest Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, for project titled "Administrative Support for the Klamath Network-Southern Oregon University Inventory, Monitoring, and Research Partnership".
|Federal Grant Title:||Administrative Support for the Klamath Network-Southern Oregon University Inventory, Monitoring, and Research Partnership|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00105|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||This is not a request for applications|
|Original Application Deadline:||This is not a request for applications|
|Posted Date:||Jul 19, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jul 25, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$42,827|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- LILETTE BALTODANO, 415 email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...