Archival Survey, Appraisal, Accessioning, and Cataloging of the Haleakala National Park Museum Collection
The summary for the Archival Survey, Appraisal, Accessioning, and Cataloging of the Haleakala National Park Museum Collection grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Archival Survey, Appraisal, Accessioning, and Cataloging of the Haleakala National Park Museum Collection: The National Park Service seeks to collaborate with a trained archivist on the survey, processing, and cataloging of Haleakala National Park museum archives. The archivist will (1) conduct the survey and appraisal of the archives, a quarter of which are central files; (2) assist park staff, establish the workflow, and facilitate the processing and entry of information into the Interior Collections Management System archives module in the appropriate series of existing cataloged park records; and (3) create a finding aid for the archives collections to be placed on the park's website.
|Federal Grant Title:||Archival Survey, Appraisal, Accessioning, and Cataloging of the Haleakala National Park Museum Collection|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P22AS00259|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 15th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 15th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||March 11th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||March 11th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||May 25th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:||$82,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$82,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 11th, 2022|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding opportunity is limited to non-federal partners of the CESU Network.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jason Whitehead
- Similar Government Grants
- • Effects of sound on wildlife, ecosystems, and visitors in units of the National Park syste...
- • NPS Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units (CESU) Master Cooperative Agreements
- • Analysis of a Before-After Control-Impact (BACI) Wildlife Water Development Pilot Study
- • Effects of Outdoor Lighting on Natural Resources and Visitor Enjoyment in National Parks
- • Aircraft Tracking Over NPS Units
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2