Advance Molecular Detection (AMD)
The summary for the Advance Molecular Detection (AMD) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Advance Molecular Detection (AMD): Advance Molecular Detection (AMD)
|Federal Grant Title:||Advance Molecular Detection (AMD)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CK15-1502|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Laboratory Training, Evaluation, and Quality Assurance Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 12, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jun 12, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jun 12, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 11, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Georgia Institute of Technology is the only applicant eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
2960 Brandywine Road
Atlanta, GA 30341
Office phone: 770-488-2700
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants-CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories-f...
- • Improving the Impact of Laboratory Practice: A New Paradigm for Metrics, CSELS and DLPSS
- • Improving Waived Testing Performance and Outcomes through Partnerships
- • Use of a Medical Data Warehouse in a Laboratory Quality Improvement Initiative that Links ...
- • Reduction of Hemolysis in Specimens from Patients in Emergency Departments: Evaluation of ...
- • Improvement of Laboratory Testing and Services in the United States
- • Initiative to Integrate Clinical Laboratories into Public Health Testing
- • Developing an Agenda for Laboratory Practice Research Based on the 2007 Institute: Managin...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2