Advanced Placement (AP) Test Fee Program; CFDA Number: 84.330B
The summary for the Advanced Placement (AP) Test Fee Program; CFDA Number: 84.330B grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Advanced Placement (AP) Test Fee Program; CFDA Number: 84.330B: -Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html Purpose of Program: The AP Test Fee program awards grants to eligible State educational agencies (SEAs) to enable them to pay all or a portion of advanced placement test fees on behalf of eligible low-income students who (1) are enrolled in an advanced placement course and (2) plan to take an advanced placement exam. The program is designed to increase the number of low-income students who take advanced placement tests and receive scores for which college academic credit is awarded. Applications for grants under the AP Test Fee Program, CFDA Number 84.330B, must be submitted electronically using e-Application, accessible through the Department's e-Grants Web site at: http://e-grants.ed.gov. While completing your electronic application, you will be entering data online that will be saved into a database. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You must complete the electronic submission of your grant application by 4:30:00 p.m., Washington, DC time, on the application deadline date. E-Application will not accept an application for this program after 4:30:00 p.m., Washington, DC time, on the application deadline date. The telephone number for the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1800-518-4726 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Advanced Placement (AP) Test Fee Program; CFDA Number: 84.330B|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS--091109-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Advanced Placement Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 10, 2009 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 10, 2009 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Sep 11, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Sep 11, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Dec 10, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$43,540,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||42|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: SEAs in any State, including the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and the freely associated states of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, and (subject to continued eligibility) the Republic of Palau. Note: For the purposes of this program, the Bureau of Indian Education in the U.S. Department of the Interior is treated as an SEA.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius C. Cotton, Jr., Esq. Management Analyst Telephone: 202 245-6140 Julius.Cotton@ed.gov Program Manager: Francisco Ramirez U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., Room 3E224, Washington, DC 20202-6200 Telephone: (202) 260-1541 or by e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Manager [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Advanced Placement (AP) Test Fee Prog...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Advanced Placement Test Fee Program C...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE); Advanced Placement Incentive Program ...
- • Advanced Placement Incentive (API) Program
- • Advanced Placement (AP) Test Fee Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...