An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy and Tourism Trends
The summary for the An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy and Tourism Trends grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy and Tourism Trends: Using a geographic information system (GIS), this project is a first step in helping the NPS and the State visualize tourism and visitor-use trends and their associated economic contributions to NM. This information will help the NPS better determine which park units can handle an increase in visitation and which parks have reached, or are near, visitor capacity and questions the parks develop will be answered to help aid with better visitor use management.
|Federal Grant Title:||An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy and Tourism Trends|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P20AS00086|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 26th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 26th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||June 17th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||June 17th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||June 29th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$13,997|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$13,997|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 17th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • Inventory Archaeological Resources, Gardner River Geothermal Area,
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...