Anasazi Basket Analysis for NAGPRA Purposes
The summary for the Anasazi Basket Analysis for NAGPRA Purposes grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Anasazi Basket Analysis for NAGPRA Purposes: The objective is to have a written analysis of basketry from two Reclamation reservoirs and to compare the basketry technology from the reservoirs with that of 15 Indian tribes who have claimed cultural affiliation with the reservoirs. The basketry analysis will be one of multiple lines of evidence to determine cultural affiliation, as defined in the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) and in 43 CFR 10.2(e).
|Federal Grant Title:||Anasazi Basket Analysis for NAGPRA Purposes|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R12SS40042|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 11, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 11, 2012|
|Posted Date:||August 29th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 29, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 12, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$1|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$44,123|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$44,123|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State and local agencies, sponsored organizations, public nonprofit institutions/organizations, other public institutions/organizations, Federally-recognized Indian Tribal governments, minority groups, specialized groups, small businesses, profit organizations, private nonprofit institutions/organizations, quasi-public nonprofit institutions/organizations, other private institutions/organizations, and Native American Organizations, educational or scientific organization, or any institution, corporation, association, or individual that possesses the requisite professional requirements.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Timothy Wagoner Grants Management Specialist Phone 801-524-3704
Bureau of Reclamation [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...