Announcement for proposals to provide NRCS easement programs restoration assistance.
The summary for the Announcement for proposals to provide NRCS easement programs restoration assistance. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Announcement for proposals to provide NRCS easement programs restoration assistance.: The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) is directing resources toward the restoration of degraded wetlands, floodplains, forestlands, and associated uplands. With the sole exception of Federal agencies, NRCS invites applications from all qualified U.S. based non-federal entities (NFE) and individuals in all 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Caribbean Area (Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), and the Pacific Islands Area (Guam, American Samoa, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands). NFEs of all sizes are encouraged to apply. Information related to NRCS Easement Programs can be found at the following links: https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/national/programs/easements/ and https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/detailfull/national/programs/financial/ewp/?cid=nrcs143_008225 A total of up to $250 million is available in FY2018. All agreements will be three years in duration. Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on May 18, 2018.
|Federal Grant Title:||Announcement for proposals to provide NRCS easement programs restoration assistance.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Disaster Prevention and Relief Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-US-WRP-ACEP-EWPP-HFRP-18-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||10.072, 10.922, 10.923, 10.928, 10.931|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 18th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 18th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||March 20th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||March 20th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 17th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 20th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- NRCS invites applications from all qualified U.S. based non-federal entities (NFE) and individuals.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- NRCS Easement Programs Homepage
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Please view Full Announcement (Part G) for contact information.
Please view Full Announcement (Part G) for contact information.
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Voluntary Public Access- Habitat Incentives Progra...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCP...
- • Farm Bill Implementation Assistance in Oregon
- • Maryland Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Partnerships to provide direct technical services