Aquatic Vegetation Surveys in at-risk water bodies within AK NPS Units
The summary for the Aquatic Vegetation Surveys in at-risk water bodies within AK NPS Units grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Aquatic Vegetation Surveys in at-risk water bodies within AK NPS Units: This project is within the invasive species program. Executive Order 13112 directs each federal agency to prevent, control and monitor invasive species infestations to "minimize the economic, ecological, and human health impacts that invasive species cause." In response to this order and the Natural Resource Challenge, the National Park Service created the Exotic Plant Management Team (EPMT) program. The program assists parks in preventing introductions of new species, reducing existing infestations, and restoring native plant communities and ecosystem functions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Aquatic Vegetation Surveys in at-risk water bodies within AK NPS Units|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00755|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 8th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 8th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 30th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 30th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 9th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$120,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$57,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 30th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Erica Cordeiro 907-644-3315
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...