Archeological Fieldwork and Research for Unanticipated Discoveries
The summary for the Archeological Fieldwork and Research for Unanticipated Discoveries grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Archeological Fieldwork and Research for Unanticipated Discoveries: Archeological Fieldwork and Research for Unanticipated Discoveries
|Federal Grant Title:||Archeological Fieldwork and Research for Unanticipated Discoveries|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R14AS00046|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 27, 2014 n/a|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 27, 2014 n/a|
|Posted Date:||May 14, 2014|
|Creation Date:||May 14, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$237,477|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$39,127|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$39,127|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leisa Philbin, Grants Officer, 406-247-7606
Bureau of Reclamation 303-445-2444
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II
- • Water Reclamation and Reuse Research Projects
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas