Archeological Testing, Monitoring and Salvage of Late Pleistocene and Paleontological Sites at Reservoirs in Nebraska
The summary for the Archeological Testing, Monitoring and Salvage of Late Pleistocene and Paleontological Sites at Reservoirs in Nebraska grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Archeological Testing, Monitoring and Salvage of Late Pleistocene and Paleontological Sites at Reservoirs in Nebraska: Archeological Testing, Monitoring and Salvage of Late Pleistocene and Paleontological Sites at Reservoirs in Nebraska
|Federal Grant Title:||Archeological Testing, Monitoring and Salvage of Late Pleistocene and Paleontological Sites at Reservoirs in Nebraska|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R14AS00066|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 12th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||August 12th, 2014|
|Archive Date:||September 1st, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,870|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$9,870|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 12th, 2014|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leisa Philbin, Grants Officer, 406-247-7606
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • WaterSMART Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration Projects for Fiscal Year 2023
- • Snow Water Supply Forecasting Program
- • WaterSMART Environmental Water Resources Projects for Fiscal Year (FY) 2023
- • WaterSMART: Water Recycling and Desalination Planning
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Year 2023