Effects of Outdoor Lighting on Natural Resources and Visitor Enjoyment in National Parks
The summary for the Effects of Outdoor Lighting on Natural Resources and Visitor Enjoyment in National Parks grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Effects of Outdoor Lighting on Natural Resources and Visitor Enjoyment in National Parks: Effects of Outdoor Lighting on Natural Resources and Visitor Enjoyment in National Parks
|Federal Grant Title:||Effects of Outdoor Lighting on Natural Resources and Visitor Enjoyment in National Parks|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P21AS00324|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 9th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 9th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||February 5th, 2021|
|Creation Date:||February 5th, 2021|
|Archive Date:||April 30th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$390,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 1st, 2021|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- In accordance with 54 U.S.C. § 101702(b), Cooperative and Research Training Programs, this funding opportunity is limited to public or private educational institutions, states, and political subdivisions of States.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Steve Livingston
- Similar Government Grants
- • Effects of sound on wildlife, ecosystems, and visitors in units of the National Park syste...
- • NPS Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units (CESU) Master Cooperative Agreements
- • Archival Survey, Appraisal, Accessioning, and Cataloging of the Haleakala National Park Mu...
- • Analysis of a Before-After Control-Impact (BACI) Wildlife Water Development Pilot Study
- • Aircraft Tracking Over NPS Units
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2