Arkansas easement restoration
The summary for the Arkansas easement restoration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Arkansas easement restoration: NRCS, an agency under the UnitedSates Department of Agriculture (USDA), in Arkansas is requesting applicationsto provide planning, design and implementation of restoration activities oneligible Wetlands Reserve Program, Agricultural Conservation Easement Program,and Emergency Watershed Protection properties. The objective of WRP/ACEP/EWP isto provide technical and financial assistance to landowners in planning,designing and implementing wetland and associated upland restoration plans thatmaximize wildlife habitat in wetland systems, as well as provide water qualityimprovements, reduced soil erosion, reduced impacts of flooding and providewildlife habitat opportunities for threatened and endangered species.Applicant's will be responsiblefor assisting landowners by providing technical assistance necessary to developand implement WRP/ACEP/EWP restoration plans, while at the same time improvingand protecting wetland habitat for environmental benefits. Performance mayinclude any part or all operations necessary to perform engineering surveys,preliminary and final engineering designs, inspection, and constructionmanagement activities for various wetland restorations, enhancement andcreation practices; and other related conservation practices that meet NRCSstandards and specifications. Applications are being requestedfrom eligible non-government organizations, tribes, or individuals forcompetitive consideration of cooperative agreement awards with a base year andup to four, one-year option periods. This notice identifies theobjectives, eligibility criteria, and application instructions for design andrestoration assistance proposals. Applications will be screened forcompleteness and compliance with the provisions of this notice. Incompleteapplications will be eliminated from competition, and notification ofelimination will be mailed to the applicant.
|Federal Grant Title:||Arkansas easement restoration|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-AR-MULTI-20-GEN0010468|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||10.072, 10.923, 10.931|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 30th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 30th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 28th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 28th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 29th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 28th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants must be certified as a Technical Service Provider (TSP) meeting the USDA NRCS national criteria established for certification. The certification criteria is located in "TechReg," an NRCS web based certification application program found at: http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/national/programs/technical/tsp/. If applicant is selected and certification requirements are not met, no tasks will be assigned.A listing of possible eligible applicants is as follows:Governmental• State governments• County governments• City or township governments• Special district governmentsNon-Governmental• Nonprofits having a 501(c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education • Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education• For profit organizations with conservation focused objectives
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cindy Neal
- Similar Government Grants
- • NRCS Vermont Easement Support (Outreach, Acquisition, Stewardship, and Ecological Monitori...
- • NRCS Vermont Easement Support (Restoration and Maintenance)
- • FY21 NRCS-IL Monarch Butterfly Opportunity
- • NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.
- • Announcement for proposals to provide NRCS easement programs restoration assistance.
- • Wetland Reserve Program Restoration
- • Technical Assistance to Monitor Wetland Reserve Program
- • Wetlands Reserve Program Restoration
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Virginia Conservation Partnership and Technical Assistance
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federa...
- • Organic Assistance Specialists
- • Conservation Innovation Grants Pennsylvania State Program
- • NRCS New Jersey Conservation Planning and Data Processing