Army Research Laboratory Broad Agency Announcement for Basic and Applied Scientific Research
The summary for the Army Research Laboratory Broad Agency Announcement for Basic and Applied Scientific Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Materiel Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Army Research Laboratory Broad Agency Announcement for Basic and Applied Scientific Research: This BAA sets forth basic and applied scientific research areas of interest of the Army Research Laboratory. This BAA is issued under paragraph 6.102(d)(2) of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), which provides for the competitive selection of basic and applied research proposals, and 10 U.S.C. 2358, 10 U.S.C. 2371, and 10 U.S.C. 2371b, which provide the authorities for issuing awards under this announcement for basic and applied research. The definitions of basic and applied research may be found at 32 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 22.105. Proposals submitted in response to this BAA and selected for award are considered to be the result of full and open competition and in full compliance with the provision of Public Law 98- 369, "The Competition in Contracting Act of 1984" and subsequent amendments.
|Federal Grant Title:||Army Research Laboratory Broad Agency Announcement for Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Materiel Command (DOD-AMC)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W911NF-17-S-0003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 31st, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 31st, 2022|
|Posted Date:||April 1st, 2017|
|Creation Date:||April 1st, 2017|
|Archive Date:||April 30th, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1000|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 30th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants under this BAA include institutions of higher education, nonprofit organizations, state and local governments, foreign organizations, foreign public entities, and for-profit organizations (i.e. large and small businesses) for scientific research in mechanical sciences, mathematical sciences, electronics, computing science, physics, chemistry, life sciences, materials science, network science, and environmental sciences.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- ARL BAA webpage
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ANDREW L. FISKE
Phone: (919) 549-4338
Army Point of Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • VISION AIDED NAVIGATION PROTOTYPES
- • Low-Cost Chip-Scale Atomic Clock (LC CSAC)
- • (FY20) Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)
- • Department of Defense (DoD) – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STE...
- • UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY Broad Agency Announcement
- • Braod Agency Announcement for the Army Research Laboratory
- • TARDEC FY04 Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
- • Fiscal Year 2004 Department of Defense Instrumentation Program for Tribal Colleges and Uni...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Materiel Command
- • Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and U...
- • TrojAI
- • Army Applications Lab Broad Agency Announcement For Disruptive Applications
- • Development of Quantum Algorithms
- • Trapped Ion Quantum Computing Systems