TARDEC FY04 Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
The summary for the TARDEC FY04 Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Materiel Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
TARDEC FY04 Broad Agency Announcement (BAA): This BAA is issued under paragraphs 6.102(d)(2) and 35.016 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation which provides for the competitive selection of basic and applied research and that part of development not related to a specific system or hardware. TARDEC is seeking innovative technologies, efforts, and projects in the topic areas. Technical approaches that provide an integrated solution in multiple topic areas may be submitted, but you must identify a single "lead" topic. This BAA is issued with one topic, however other topics may be added by amendment. Amendment 0010 is issued to extend the basic BAA solicitation closing date to 30 Sept 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||TARDEC FY04 Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Materiel Command|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W56HZV-04-Q-BAA1|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 23, 2004 The application due date is subject|
|Posted Date:||Apr 16, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Apr 16, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Oct 30, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Durkin, John, Procurement Analyst, Phone 586-574-6199, Fax 586-574-1234, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Durkin, John
- Similar Government Grants
- • VISION AIDED NAVIGATION PROTOTYPES
- • Low-Cost Chip-Scale Atomic Clock (LC CSAC)
- • (FY20) Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)
- • Department of Defense (DoD) – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STE...
- • UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY Broad Agency Announcement
- • Braod Agency Announcement for the Army Research Laboratory
- • Fiscal Year 2004 Department of Defense Instrumentation Program for Tribal Colleges and Uni...
- • DoD Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for the Experiemental Program to Stimulate Competitive...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Materiel Command
- • Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and U...
- • TrojAI
- • Army Applications Lab Broad Agency Announcement For Disruptive Applications
- • Development of Quantum Algorithms
- • Trapped Ion Quantum Computing Systems