Automation And Management Of Cultural Resource Information Between The Bureau Of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region
The summary for the Automation And Management Of Cultural Resource Information Between The Bureau Of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Automation And Management Of Cultural Resource Information Between The Bureau Of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region: This Agreement between the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region (Reclamation) and the State of New Mexico's Department of Cultural Affairs Office (State) is designed to facilitate information sharing and data management pursuant to two sections of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended through 2000, (Public Law 102-575). Section 112(a)(2) of NHPA requires Federal agencies to ensure that records and other data, including data produced by historical research and archaeological surveys and excavations are permanently maintained in appropriate data bases and made available to potential users. Furthermore, Section 101(b) states that State Historic Preservation Officers shall administer historic preservation programs in cooperation with Federal agencies and, as part of their program, SHPOs shall direct and conduct a comprehensive statewide survey of historic properties and maintain inventories of such properties. Because of these mandates, and because of their previous work in establishing and maintaining a statewide survey of historic properties, the State is uniquely qualified and willing to perform the services described here.
|Federal Grant Title:||Automation And Management Of Cultural Resource Information Between The Bureau Of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R12SS40028|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 02, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 02, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jun 19, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jun 19, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 03, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$1|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State and local agencies, sponsored organizations, public nonprofit institutions/organizations, other public institutions/organizations, Federally-recognized Indian Tribal governments, minority groups, specialized groups, small businesses, profit organizations, private nonprofit institutions/organizations, quasi-public nonprofit institutions/organizations, other private institutions/organizations, and Native American Organizations, educational or scientific organization, or any institution, corporation, association, or individual that possesses the requisite professional requirements.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Timothy Wagoner Grants Management Specialist Phone 801-524-3704
- Similar Government Grants
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...