Automation and Management of Cultural Reource Information between the Bureau of Relcamaiton, upper Colorado Region and the State of Wyoming
The summary for the Automation and Management of Cultural Reource Information between the Bureau of Relcamaiton, upper Colorado Region and the State of Wyoming grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Automation and Management of Cultural Reource Information between the Bureau of Relcamaiton, upper Colorado Region and the State of Wyoming: RECIPIENT INVOLVEMENT 1. Administer the State Historic Preservation Program in cooperation with Reclamation and other Federal agencies. This includes maintaining inventories of cultural resources or historic properties. 2. Meet with Reclamation at least once during the duration of the agreement, either over the phone or in person, to update each other on progress or problems. 3. Provide to Reclamation or their designated contractors or permittees, on an as-needed basis, cultural resources information, especially for the purpose of file or literature searches. 4. Maintain and update the statewide survey, including data provided by Reclamation, their contractors or permittees.
|Federal Grant Title:||Automation and Management of Cultural Reource Information between the Bureau of Relcamaiton, upper Colorado Region and the State of Wyoming|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-UC-16-N018|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 29th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 29th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 15th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 15th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||September 28th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$49,699|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$49,699|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$49,699|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 15th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Reclamation's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Richard Pew
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • WaterSMART Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration Projects for Fiscal Year 2023
- • Snow Water Supply Forecasting Program
- • WaterSMART Environmental Water Resources Projects for Fiscal Year (FY) 2023
- • WaterSMART: Water Recycling and Desalination Planning
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Year 2023