BJA FY 19 Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking: Supporting Law Enforcement's Role
The summary for the BJA FY 19 Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking: Supporting Law Enforcement's Role grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BJA FY 19 Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking: Supporting Law Enforcement's Role: The purpose of this solicitation is to support law enforcement entities in building capacity and operational effectiveness as a core member of a collaborative, multidisciplinary human trafficking task force. Eligible applicants must operate as part of a multidisciplinary human trafficking task force and identify and partner with victim service providers to offer comprehensive services to all victims of human trafficking.
|Federal Grant Title:||BJA FY 19 Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking: Supporting Law Enforcement's Role|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance (USDOJ-OJP-BJA)|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training Humanities Information and Statistics Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2019-15230|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 11th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 11th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$900,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 11th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035, or via email to email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the contact identified below within 24 hours after the application deadline in order to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How to Apply section.
For assistance with any unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond an applicants control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline, or any other requirement of this solicitation, contact the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) Response Center: toll-free at 800-851-3420; via TTY at 301-240-6310 (hearing impaired only); email firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to 301-240-5830; or web chat at https://webcontact.ncjrs.gov/ncjchat/chat.jsp. The NCJRS Response Center hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday, and 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. eastern time on the solicitation close date.
Technical Application Assistance
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVC FY 2019 Specialized Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance and Resource D...
- • OVC FY 2019 Direct Services to Support Victims of Human Trafficking
- • OVC FY 2019 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking
- • OVC FY 2019 Field-Generated Innovations in Assistance to Victims of Human Trafficking
- • OVC FY 2018 Integrated Services for Minor Victims of Human Trafficking
- • FY 2005 BJA /OVC Joint Call for Human Trafficking Concept Papers
- • FY 2004 BJA Law Enforcement Response to Human Trafficking
- • FY 2004 OVW Comprehensive Services for Trafficking Victims
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lowe...
- • BJA FY 19 Reducing Injury and Death of Missing Individuals with Dementia and Developmental...
- • BJA FY 19 An Academic-based Training Initiative to Improve Police Responses for People wit...
- • Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Assistance Initiative
- • BJA FY 19 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Training and Technical Assistanc...