FY 2005 BJA /OVC Joint Call for Human Trafficking Concept Papers
The summary for the FY 2005 BJA /OVC Joint Call for Human Trafficking Concept Papers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2005 BJA /OVC Joint Call for Human Trafficking Concept Papers: This is a call for concept papers, which is the prelude to providing funding for an estimated 10 new victim centered BJA human trafficking task forces as well as OVC funding for new and supplemental victim services agencies that are working with the existing BJA task forces and will be working with the new BJA human trafficking. NO DIRECT AWARDS WILL BE MADE FROM THIS CALL FOR CONCEPT PAPERS. HOWEVER, THE CONCEPT PAPERS WILL LEAD TO A BJA OR OVC SOLICITATION TO AGENCIES SUBMITTING CONCEPT PAPERS FOUND TO HAVE THE MOST MERIT BY AN INTERNAL REVIEW PANEL OF OJP, OVC, AND BJA MEMBERS.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2005 BJA /OVC Joint Call for Human Trafficking Concept Papers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services Housing Health Employment Labor and Training Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DOJ-GRANTS-041205-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Services for Trafficking Victims|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 12, 2005 8:00 p.m. EST|
|Posted Date:||Apr 12, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Apr 12, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jun 11, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$295,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments City or township governments State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Helpdesk, GMS, GMS Helpdesk, Phone 888-549-9901, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Helpdesk, GMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVC FY 2019 Specialized Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance and Resource D...
- • OVC FY 2019 Direct Services to Support Victims of Human Trafficking
- • OVC FY 2019 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking
- • OVC FY 2019 Field-Generated Innovations in Assistance to Victims of Human Trafficking
- • BJA FY 19 Enhanced Collaborative Model (ECM) Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking: Suppo...
- • FY 2004 BJA Law Enforcement Response to Human Trafficking
- • FY 2004 OVW Comprehensive Services for Trafficking Victims
- • OVC FY 06 Trafficking Task Forces and Victim Services
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program