BJA FY 19 Student Computer and Digital Forensics Educational Opportunities Program
The summary for the BJA FY 19 Student Computer and Digital Forensics Educational Opportunities Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BJA FY 19 Student Computer and Digital Forensics Educational Opportunities Program: BJAs Student Computer Forensics and Digital Evidence Educational Opportunities Program is an innovative new program that seeks to partner with an institution of higher education to further educational opportunities for students in the fields of computer forensics and digital evidence. This practical and academic program will better prepare students for employment within federal, state, local, territorial, and tribal law enforcement agencies that are charged with the prevention, investigation, and response to economic, cyber, and high-tech crimes.
|Federal Grant Title:||BJA FY 19 Student Computer and Digital Forensics Educational Opportunities Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance (USDOJ-OJP-BJA)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Employment Labor and Training Information and Statistics Law Justice and Legal Services Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2019-16290|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 25th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 25th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 25th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 25th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 25th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035, or via email to email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the contact identified below within 24 hours after the application deadline in order to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How to Apply section.
For assistance with any unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond an applicants control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline, or any other requirement of this solicitation, contact the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) Response Center: toll-free at 800-851-3420; via TTY at 301-240-6310 (hearing impaired only); email firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to 301-240-5830; or web chat at https://webcontact.ncjrs.gov/ncjchat/chat.jsp. The NCJRS Response Center hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday, and 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. eastern time on the solicitation close date.
Technical Application Assistance
- Similar Government Grants
- • BJA FY 19 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety,...
- • BJA FY 18 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety,...
- • BJA FY 18 Economic, High-Technology, White Collar, and Internet Crime Prevention National ...
- • BJA FY 17 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program:Protecting Public Health, Safety, ...
- • Intellectual Property Enforcement Program
- • Electronic and Cyber Crime Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • BJA FY 10 Intellectual Property Enforcement Program
- • FY 11 Intellectual Property Crime Enforcement Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lowe...
- • BJA FY 19 Reducing Injury and Death of Missing Individuals with Dementia and Developmental...
- • BJA FY 19 An Academic-based Training Initiative to Improve Police Responses for People wit...
- • Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Assistance Initiative
- • BJA FY 19 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Training and Technical Assistanc...