BLM-AK Integrated Pest Management Anchorage CWMA
The summary for the BLM-AK Integrated Pest Management Anchorage CWMA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-AK Integrated Pest Management Anchorage CWMA: The Anchorage Cooperative Weed Management Area (CWMA) is a group of federal, state, and local land managers, together with private citizens, who have agreed to work together to protect Alaska from the threat of noxious, invasive weeds. BLMâ¿¿s Anchorage Field Office was one of the charter members of this organization. The BLM Campbell Tract Facility (CTF) is located within the city limits of Anchorage, Alaska and is adjacent to the Municipality of Anchorageâ¿¿s Bicentennial Park. Numerous non-native invasive plant species have been found in both of these area, as well as throughout the Anchorage municipality. Invasive plant management is most effective when all stakeholders within a geographical area work together, since weeds to do acknowledge jurisdictional boundaries.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-AK Integrated Pest Management Anchorage CWMA|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00106|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 12th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 12th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 12th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 12th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||December 31st, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:||$85,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$85,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 12th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on related documents tab.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Specialist Betty Conlon (907) 271-2816
L17AS00106 BLM-AK Integrated Pest Management â¿¿ Anchorage CWMA
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Invasive and Noxious Management
- • Nevada Invasive and Noxious Management
- • FY20 Alaska BLM Noxious and Invasive Plant Management Program
- • NM Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • BLM Idaho Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • Lower Grande Ronde River Noxious Weed Project
- • Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project
- • Northwest Weed Management Partnership
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...