BLM-AK North Slope Science Initiative Data Services
The summary for the BLM-AK North Slope Science Initiative Data Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-AK North Slope Science Initiative Data Services: The North Slope Science Initiative (NSSI) was authorized in Section 348 of the Energy Policy Act of 2005 (PL-109-58) and implemented by local, state and federal governments with trust responsibilities for land and ocean management on Alaskas North Slope. The mission of NSSI is to improve scientific and regulatory understanding of North Slope ecosystems and to identify the data and information that land management agencies require to further their regulatory mandates. Data management support for NSSI is an important part of this mission. The existing data management capacity was designed to improve stewardship of data resources by providing for the archival, discovery and dissemination of data.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-AK North Slope Science Initiative Data Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00107|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 12th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 12th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 12th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 12th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||December 31st, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:||$980,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$980,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 12th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is also open to all partners under any Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. If a cooperative agreement is awarded to a CESU partner under a formally negotiated Master CESU agreement, indirect costs are limited to a rate of no more than 17.5% of the indirect cost base recognized in the partner's Federal Agency-approved Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement (NICRA).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on related documents
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grant Specialist Betty Conlon (907) 271-2816
L17AS00107 BLM-AK North Slope Science Initiative Data Services
- Similar Government Grants
- • ORWA 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Master Funding Opportunity
- • BLM Idaho 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Mangement
- • AZ Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • BLM NM Noxious and Invasive Plant Managemnt
- • BLM-CO: Strengthening Partnerships for Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • Lower Grande Ronde River Noxious Weed Project
- • Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project
- • Northwest Weed Management Partnership
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands