BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development
The summary for the BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development: The petroleum industry is expanding oil and gas development along Alaskaâ¿¿s North Slope, including the National Petroleum Reserve â¿¿Alaska (NPRA). Significant amounts of construction grade rock and gravel will be needed to both construct and then maintain energy development infrastructure such as roads, pipeline bedding, production pads, and airstrips in NPRA. It is recognized, that the scarcity of mineral material such as construction grade rock and gravel resources in the NPRA is a significant hurdle to future development. This project meets the DOI priority of â¿¿Making America Safe through Energy Independenceâ¿ by provide key information on the location of construction grade rock and gravel needed for future energy development within the NPRA.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00025|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 20th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 20th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 2nd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 2nd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||December 31st, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$560,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$560,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 2nd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is NOT a request for applications. This is just a public notice that an agreement has been put into place between the BLM and the State of Alaska, Division of Geological and Geophysical Surveys (DGGS).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on related documents tab.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Betty Conlon (907) 271-2816
L18AS00025 BLM-AK NPRA Resource Inventory & Database Development
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program
- • BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program
- • BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orpha...
- • BLM-(MT/DKs) Air Quality,Visibility, and Deposition Monitoring
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands