BLM Idaho 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Mangement
The summary for the BLM Idaho 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Mangement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Idaho 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Mangement: One of the BLM's highest priorities is to promote ecosystem health and one of the greatest obstacles to achieving this goal is the rapid expansion of weeds across public lands. These invasive plants can dominate and often cause permanent damage to natural plant communities. If not eradicated or controlled, noxious weeds will continue to jeopardize the health of the public lands and to constrain the myriad activities that occur on public lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Idaho 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Mangement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00026|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 22nd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 22nd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 22nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 22nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 22nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$140,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 22nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following types of entities are eligible to apply for award under this announcement. Failure to meet eligibility requirements will result in precluding the BLM from making an award. Awards under the Good Neighbor Authority. 16 USC §2113a (b)(1)(A) are limited to Governor or County. The term "Governor" means the Governor or any other appropriate executive official of an affected State or Indian tribe. Awards under the Plant Protection Act of 2000, 7 USC, Chapter 61 Noxious Weeds § 2814 limited to State agencies. The term "State agency" means a State department of agriculture, or other State agency or political subdivision thereof, responsible for the administration or implementation of undesirable plants laws of a State. All other type of entities: - Institution of Higher Education (IHE) - Nonprofit Organizations - For example, if the program is limited to nonprofit organizations subject to 26 U.S.C. 501(c) (3) of the tax code (26 U.S.C. 501(c) (3)), the announcement should say so. *NOTE: For-Profit, individuals, foreign entities are not eligible, unless specifically stated in the legislative authority. Refer to 2 CFR, Part 200.60 - Non-Federal Entity
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the RELATED DOCUMENTS tab to download the full announcement and application instructions.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kyle Bowers (208) 373-3912
- Similar Government Grants
- • ORWA 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Master Funding Opportunity
- • AZ Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • BLM NM Noxious and Invasive Plant Managemnt
- • BLM-CO: Strengthening Partnerships for Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • BLM WY Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • Lower Grande Ronde River Noxious Weed Project
- • Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project
- • Northwest Weed Management Partnership
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands