BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program
The summary for the BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program: Identify and inventory abandoned hardrock mines and close those mines that pose risks to the public. Risks associated with abandoned mines include such things as physical safety hazards, water quality, and other environmental degradation.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00105|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 17th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 17th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 28th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 28th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 28th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 28th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on RELATED DOCUMENTS and PACKAGE tabs to download full announcement instructions and application documents.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Sheri Dowley (505) 216-8596
NM AML Reclamation Program
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development
- • BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program
- • BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orpha...
- • BLM-(MT/DKs) Air Quality,Visibility, and Deposition Monitoring
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands